1984 Monte Carlo SS Pro Touring Street Machine. Runs and drives excellent. Many upgrades from original. engine has less than 1200 miles since new. Professional quality pearl white paint and black racing stripes. Cowl induction hood. details listed below:
- BODY: Painted 2002 Cadillac Escalade pearl white
- Painted in 2002 new GM ¼ panels and front bumper cover
- Goodmark 2-1/2 functional steel cowl induction hood
- Black SS stripes on hood and deck lid w/ factory rear spoiler
- ENGINE: Gm crate 350 Fast Burn engine 385hp 385ft lbs
- Edelbrock 750 carb and air cleaner (functional cowl air cleaner also goes with car) and billet alum valve covers.
- March Performance pulley and bracket set.
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Full 3 with new HPC coated headers; custom X pipe 3 camber deltaflow Flowmasters Pypes mandrel bent tailpipes and 3-1/2 stainless tips.
- FUEL SYSTEM: Stock gas tank with CE sump , dual Holley blue fuel pumps with Fram filters and #8 Russell braided line with Holley regulator
- NEW: oil, filter, spark plugs, antifreeze, water pump, upper & lower radiator hoses, recovery tank, tranny fluid.
- TRANSMISSION: Custom built 700r4 with TCI reverse manual valve body, red alto clutches, keloni steels, 30 spline input shaft, kevlar 2-4 band. Mounted with G-Force crossmember.
- TCI 3000 stall converter and TCI deep cast aluminum pan
- INTERIOR: Autometer Ultralight gauges, tach & speedo mounted in stock gauge cluster with water temp, oil, & fuel pressure mounted in black triple piller pod. Trans temp and shift light mounted on right side of dash. B&M Street Stick custom mounted in factory console with switches for fuel pumps and electric fan.
- SEATS: Corbeau front seats with custom upholstered back seat to match.
- NEW: headliner, visors, console lid, dome light lens and door pull screw covers. Black carpet and stock maroon door panels, seat belts and interior plastics finish the interior.
- SUSPENSION: Rebuilt front suspension with poly upper & lower control arm and swaybar bushings.QA1 adjustable coilovers SSBC 4 piston Force 10 calipers, slotted rotors and stainless brake hoses. Rear suspension has Edelbrock boxed upper & lower rear control arms, KYB shocks, stock swaybar and Bell Tech 1-1/2 lowering springs.
- REAR END: 7.5 10 bolt with Auburn posi unit 4.10 gears and Summit finned aluminum girdle cover. Stock axles and drum brakes.
- WHEELS & TIRES: Centerline custom offset billet wheels 17x9.5 in rear and 17x8 in front. 315x35x17 Nitto drag radial in rear and 245x45x17 Pirelli P Zero in front. 75% left in rear, 25% in front.